Friday, August 10, 2012

Tool #7

For your Tool 7 assignment, create a post and respond to the following:

Post the following about the project:
  1. Content objective
  2. When you plan to implement
  3. What tool(s) you plan to use
  4. A brief description of the project (plan - two or three sentences)
  5. If you need to find another classroom - We can begin networking with other classrooms right here!

My content objective would be to collaborate with other art teachers to create new projects and share ideas with eachother and our students.  I plan to use pinterest, facebook, and artsonia in order to gather and share resources between art teachers.  Pinterest is a great resource that I have created a class page where my students can use this page to "pin" lessons that THEY see as exciting and as a possibility of future class projects.  Pinterest requires the users to be 13 years of age, which most of my students will not be.  This is why I have developed the Mrs. Walton's Art Class page on pinterest so that they can add to this page.  I have a facebook page set up so that I can correspond to students in this manner.  It is a private page and one has to request to be able to join the page which limits who is able to see, comment, or respond on that page.  Artsonia allows me to post student artworks where parents are able to purchase various items with their child's artwork on it.  I have also worked with Zebra Zone and Wildcat Way to create their artsonia pages as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment